Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Rain's Phone Call Thrilled the whole Kang Shim Jang studio



On Kang Shim Jang/Strong Heart February 2nd Episode, MBLAQ Lee Joon made a surprise phone call with Rain. And the phone call thrilled the whole studio. Kang Ho Dong made a conversation with Rain:

MC Kang: Do you watch Strong Heart?
Rain: Yes I watch it often.
MC Kang: Do you remember any fun episode?
Rain: Yes, the most fun one was Inki.. Teuk.. Teukigayo?

(Teukigayo members suddenly went crazy hahahaha.....)
____
MC Kang: In terms of dance and performance, Rain is definitely better. But in terms of looks, Lee Joon says he is better.
Rain: HAHAHA. (To Lee Joon) It is wrong to lie on broadcast shows.
____
MC Kang: UEE said her ideal type is Rain.
Rain: Oh really?
MC Kang passes the phone to UEE.
UEE: Hello.
Rain: Oh hello.
UEE: Hello, I’m After School UEE.
Rain: Hi nice to meet you. I see you well.
UEE: Thank you (shocked).
Rain: You are pretty and sings well.
UEE: Do you know our song?
Rain: I know the song ‘Diva’.
UEE: (Teary) That song was my debut.
Rain: Congratulations for doing well. I will listen to your songs well in the future too.
UEE: Can you sing a small part to our song?
Rain: (Shy)
UEE: I’m your fan.
Rain: Thank you.
UEE: Our song, just a small part.
Rain: Now.. Next time when we meet, I’ll sing it personally.
UEE: (Touched and surprise)


cr translation: k bites



No comments:

Post a Comment