Friday, December 25, 2009

me and Korean entertainment

I couldn’t remember when I started to love Korean entertainment. But I am sure that Korean Drama is the first thing which attracted me. Since the era of All about Eve (Jang Dong Gun and Chae Rim), Endless Love (Won bin, Song Hye kyo), Full House (Rain Bi) till the fresh one of this year IRIS (Lee Byung Hyun). I love K-Drama so much. Through the Drama, I learned a lot about Korean, the culture, the tradition, the language, and also it brought me to hear the songs, the K-POP. I began to know DBSK/TVXQ (according to me they are great singer, best boyband ever), Super Junior (love this group so much), BigBang (great group), SS501, FT Island, SHINee (my beloved children hehehe..), MBLAQ, Rain Bi, Kim Jong Kook, Lee Seung Ki, SNSD, 2NE1, K Will, MC Mong, and many more (couldn’t say it all). Because of my big crush to these boys band and singer, I tried to find the fact, information, about them to know them more. I search their song lyric so I can sing the songs, downloaded their video (the clip and also the live performance), and watched their performance in some variety shows through youtube.

In Korea these Boys Band known as ‘IDOL’. Idols is the key to increase the TV rating. So every variety show tried to catch the idols to be their guest star. Super Junior is the Idol who often become the guest stars in variety show and talk show (Full House, EHB, Star King, Kang Shimjang, etc). Recently, some members such as Eteuk, Eunhyuk and Shindong start their regular show in Kang Shim Jang (Hosted by Kang Ho Dong and Lee Seung Ki). From the variety show I knew some funny and great MC, such as Kang Ho dong (Star King and Kang Shimjang), Yoo Jae Suk (Happy Together), Shin Dong Yup (EHB and Champagne), Boom (Idol Army), etc.

This big love of me drags me to go deeper into Korean. I now learn Korean Language and try to write Hangul. Besides, everyday I just listen to Korean Pop. SM Boys are my favorite one, DBSK, Super Junior and SHINee. Big Bang and 2PM are my favorite two. But…yeah honestly I love K-POP. I also watched Korean variety show from youtube. I Love Kang Shim Jang, Happy Together, Family Outing, Champagne, Star King, Come to Play, Yashimanman, YeoYeomanman, Dream Team and many more especially if the shows guest starred by the Idols I loved. I also watched the hits K-drama. Recently I watched Shining Inheritance, You are Beautiful, and IRIS. So, through this blog I want to share everything about me and Korean entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment