Monday, January 4, 2010

Leeteuk’s Promise



Eeteuk’s resolution he wrote in his cyworld at January 2 drew many attention. Of course people try to relate it with the controversy which happened recently in Super Junior and SJM.

He wrote that he will run his task as a good leader. “I am Super Junior leader..I deal with many obstacles and I will prove that I am strong…even though I've already done everything, as a singer and do all of things…but still I feel nervous…feel like the days when I first debuted.

I will show you…in 2010..I will show you many things that I haven’t shown you yet….I will always be Super Junior..Whatever other people say. Super Junior, ELF…I think they are the right things in this world. I believe this is not the end but and…love and love




source: newsen

No comments:

Post a Comment